- Agenda for the info night.
- SAT Prep Course - sign ups begin Monday March 2, 2020
- Want detailed info on filing the FAFSA and what goes into the formula to come up with your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)?
- Middlebury College Top 10 Things to Know about Need-Based Aid
- Schools that meet 100% of demonstrated need and what does that mean exactly? (contact Ms Coddaire via email for this handout: college at cheverus.org)
- Two provocative articles: Fake News & College Admissions (like "no one is getting in anywhere") and Does Where You Go to College Matter?
- Map of the 27 Jesuit Colleges & Universities - http://www.ajcunet.edu/institutions
- Map of the Colleges That Change Lives - https://ctcl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CTCLMap.2018.45members.pdf
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Junior Parents: College Info Night handouts (Feb 2020)
If you missed College Info Night for Parents of Juniors in Feb 2020, here are links to the handouts:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment