- Agenda for the info night.
- SAT Prep Course sign ups begin Monday March 2
- Want detailed info on filing the FAFSA and what goes into the formula to come up with your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)?
- Schools that meet 100% of demonstrated need and what does that mean exactly? (contact Ms Coddaire via email for this handout. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Two provocative articles: Fake News & College Admissions (like "no one is getting in anywhere") and Does Where You Go to College Matter?
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
If you missed College Info Night for Parents of Juniors in Feb 2020, here are links to the handouts:
Saturday, February 10, 2018
I visited Loyola New Orleans & Tulane University in January 2018.
Loyola New Orleans, a Jesuit university
on St Charles Avenue in the Garden District, a pretty area of New Orleans with palm trees and street cars. They thought 55 degrees in January was chilly while I thought it was a welcome relief from a long Maine winter! Half of the 2500 student are from out of state. 85% live on campus.
one of several quads