I took a tour of the 3 campuses that make up UMass Lowell: north, south and east. North & south are just across the river from one another, and the east campus is a quick shuttle drive away. Many students live on east campus and have classes on north or south.
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Junior Parents: College Info Night handouts (Feb 2020)
If you missed College Info Night for Parents of Juniors in Feb 2020, here are links to the handouts:
- Agenda for the info night.
- SAT Prep Course - sign ups begin Monday March 2, 2020
- Want detailed info on filing the FAFSA and what goes into the formula to come up with your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)?
- Middlebury College Top 10 Things to Know about Need-Based Aid
- Schools that meet 100% of demonstrated need and what does that mean exactly? (contact Ms Coddaire via email for this handout: college at cheverus.org)
- Two provocative articles: Fake News & College Admissions (like "no one is getting in anywhere") and Does Where You Go to College Matter?
- Map of the 27 Jesuit Colleges & Universities - http://www.ajcunet.edu/institutions
- Map of the Colleges That Change Lives - https://ctcl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CTCLMap.2018.45members.pdf
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Loyola New Orleans & Tulane University
I visited Loyola New Orleans & Tulane University in January 2018.
Loyola New Orleans, a Jesuit university
on St Charles Avenue in the Garden District, a pretty area of New Orleans with palm trees and street cars. They thought 55 degrees in January was chilly while I thought it was a welcome relief from a long Maine winter! Half of the 2500 student are from out of state. 85% live on campus.
one of several quads
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)